Thursday 28 January 2010

Battlefield: Bad company 2 is going to be AWESOME!



So I've had a few hours on Battlefield: Bad company 2 and I think it's pretty good. Ok, more than pretty good, I'm just trying not to get too over excited. There's only one level on the demo and it's set in some kind of arctic oil refinery or something, I'm probably wrong (I usually am) but there are pipes and the sea and stuff. Anyway, to cut a long boring ramble short, it's the same as Battlefield: Bad company. BUT BETTER! In every way, the controls have been jiggled a bit, the Medic class has awesome new resurrection skills (I know we've seen that somewhere before), the sniper rifles seem a bit more powerfull and the scenery distruction is beautiful. Damn, I can't wait for the full copy. And yeah, I think it's gonna be way better that COD:MW2. I got that game on release and while all my mates were reaching level 40 and higher I was... I don't even remember what I was doing but it sure as hell wasn't playing that. I'm not saying it's a bad game, I'm just saying it's not an amazing game, but I think we'll save that rant for another time. 2nd march sound good? Ok then.

No comments:

Post a Comment