Thursday 18 February 2010

Back to business

Well, I've not been around for a few days, that's because my computer was buried under a pile of shit while the Electricians made a mess of my house. Apparrently my wiring was "old and unsafe" so the council took it upon themselves to ensure I had one hell of a shit week. I had to take carpets up, put everything in the middle of rooms and pack all my awesome things into boxes (and I just know they're gonna be in there for a while, I can't be bothered to unpack them). So now they've done all their updating and I'm left with plastic casing going up and down almost every wall because they could'nt be bothered to cut into the walls and inexplicable placings of wall sockets. I only wish I'd have been home to ask them if they knew what the fuck they were doing. Oh, and don't get me started on their patching. AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! *normal servie will resume shortly*

No comments:

Post a Comment