Thursday 11 February 2010

Unauthorised Absence (or "holy shit I think I'm dying")

What a shit week. I started sneezing on monday, no biggy I like sneezing, by tuesday I was suffering with the worst cold ever known to man. It was so severe I upgraded it to flumonia. What didn't help was that I work outside in the freezing fucking cold wth no way to get warm. The heater in our work van is fucked and not even three pairs of socks would warm my toes up. It's been a miserable week, coming home and going to bed then getting up in the morning feeling like a bukake victim. Seriously, the shit that was coming out of my nose is undescribeable (It was actually just snot which is pretty easy to describe but sounds nowhere near as dramatic). I'm starting to feel a bit better now, hopefully I'll be all fixed up for friday, I hate the thought of not being able to drink on the weekend *shudder*. So for the two or three people that might stumble across my blog, thats the reason I haven't updated since tuesday, and that was a mighty struggle let me tell you. By way of apology please accept that sneezing baby panda vid you've seen a billion times before and I'll get back to the good, or at least better stuff next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment