Tuesday 2 February 2010

Digging a trench... WITH BULLETS.

I've been spending alot of time on the Bad Company 2 Demo on Xbox Live and been doing pretty well with it. The full games gonna be fun on a bun. The main reason I'm into this game more than say... ooh, modern combat 2, is because it's so much more than just run and gun. Take these three for example. Tired of being hammered by the other team, they decided to take time out and tried to dig a trench with bullets. They might not have been, but that's the best explanation I could come up with.

I never figured out what they where really doing, I got bored of watching and noticed the UAV was unmanned, so I skipped off in its direction... Because I love me some remote controlled death-from-above helicopter fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment