Tuesday 2 February 2010

The Legend, The Man.

Here's the part where my incredible nerdy love for Sega comes out. I've tried hiding it (Not very well, I'm wearing a fucking Sonic t-shirt as I type this), I've tried growing out of it (Again, not very well. The chances of me growing out of anything are incredibly slim *glances over to the Optimus Prime toy sat on the desk*) and the only thing left to do is embrace it. Anywho, long boring story about Sega and the Sega communities efforts to get onto the trending topic list on twitter short (We failed), Sega thanked us anyway by reminding us how awesome they used to be.I present to you Segata Sanshiro!

He's a Judo master right? And he trains with a Giant Sega Saturn on his back and breaks N64 carts with his face! How could any Sega nerd not love this guy. What's that? Who the fuck is Chuck Norris?
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going out to puch a Playstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment